We went to the pool with Grandad on Thursday night. Jess was pretending to be a Salmon and Alli had a close encounter with a stranger, but she made it bad to home base (mommy) before she turned into stone or something equally awful.
Grandpa Jim made a special trip up to Chico so he could see his girls before he left on vacation. It sounds like a lot of fun. I think I would enjoy the TMZ tour in hollywood and my hubby would like touring the city that they filmed "Sideways" in. I hope you enjoy your time off and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back dad.
I love how Jessica tries to trade so she can get the book away from sissy, I taught her that.
Sprinkler Play
Sprinkler Play 2
What do dirt and water make? Jessica: "Mud!"
The garden at Meema and Grandad's house is flourishing. The girls got to pick carrots this morning.
Garden

4 comments:
I love the sprinkler videos. Is it bad that I was hoping the sprinkler would blast Alli when she wasn't looking? Also, that's a pretty impressive garden Grandad has.
-Daddy
The videos are real entertaining. Who needs a pool when kids can play in the water sprinkler?
I agree with Joe, the garden at Meema's and Grandad's home is really lush.
It was sure nice seeing those two. Looks like a fantastic garden. Glad that the girls are getting their organically grown produce. Looked like a good time at the pool. Thank you for the latest.
Love looking at all those pictures and videos.
The book-stealing video was really funny! I am surprised Alli was so quiet during the whole thing. She must've thought Grandpa was pursuing her interests sufficiently. They are so funny!
Post a Comment