Sunday, July 7, 2013

Playing Around

I took Jessica to see Monsters University last Friday.  She had fun playing with the fold out seat, eating popcorn and getting to drink pink lemonade from a cup larger than her head.  She lasted until the part where they were having a scare competition and then she got a little scared.
Daddy recorded a couple books that I sent him for his birthday and sent them back to us.  Jessica's favorite one is the Super Hero book.  I like the way her face lights up when she hears Joe's voice.


I let Jess get a sour pacifier candy at the store, thinking it might stop her from nagging me for things in future, and these are the videos from that adventure.



I took the girls to a Wild Animal show last week.  Can you find Jessica sitting in the crowd?


Jessica enjoys watching Youtube videos on the computer. Here is a video of the girls watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song right after a nap.


This is Jessica's favorite You Tube video:


Grandpa brought us some doughnuts when he came for a visit last Sunday.


Here are a few videos of the girls playing together.  In the first video Jess is pretending that the beads are ice cream.






4 comments:

Daddy said...

I love the video blogs. The our candy didn't seem to phase Allison. Jessica was being very attentive during the live animal show. It's great being able to see their antics.

Love, Daddy

M said...

Watching Jessie and Alli eatting doughnuts made me hungry for one myself.

James said...

Loved the book with Daddy's voice and Jessica's expression. Loved hanging out with those two the other day. The sour pop was hilarious. Looked like Allison actually liked it....

Meema said...

I NEVER get tired of these videos. I forced my employees at work to watch them on my cell phone. They are the cutest little girls in the world! They keep me laughing.