Grandpa took his girls to Funderland and the zoo yesterday. Jessica rode every ride they had at Funderland. I know because I went with her, except for the little fish ride, that ride is just for little kids.
Here is a video of the Fish ride, or the Octopus ride...
The girls got to ride on real ponies too. We were skyping with Joe on my iPhone while we waited for the pony ride and daddy got to watch his little girls pick out their ponies before he went to work yesterday.
After the pony rides we went across the street to the zoo. Jessica pretended to be a giant blue spider and Allison pretended that the big blue spider bit her finger.
Most of the pictures I take of Allison are blurry, she doesn't sit still.
Allison got a lot of quality time with Grandpa yesterday. Partly because the rides don't make me sick and partly because Jessica was being a mommy monger. The only time that Allison does actually sit still is when she's on the back of a horse! Then she's so still that it is hard to tell if she is enjoying herself.
Jessica was transformed into Spider-Man (red rabbit).
Here's a video of us on the carousel. Jess kept staring at herself in the mirrors of the carousel.
Carousel
We rode the scary dragon roller coaster four times! We would've been on it all day but I didn't want to make Grandpa deal with a napless Allison, she was a ticking time bomb, even though he said that she was being a doll. Here are a couple videos of the dragon roller coaster. Jessica's scream is fake, she was doing it for effect because she heard me and other people screaming.
Dragon Roller Coaster
Dragon Roller Coaster 2
I do have a mild case of whiplash today.
Being a super hero and fighting bad guys is serious business.
Jessica, I mean red rabbit, was on the look out for bad guys while we flew in the airplanes. Here's a video.
Crime fighting is exhausting work.For Joe:
Happy Birthday Daddy
Jessica said, "Make a Wish" really sweetly right after I stopped the recording.

4 comments:
What a sweet blog and videos. I especially like the last video. So sweet!
Oh my gosh, what a nice birthday present that was. The last video just melted my heart. My girls are so sweet and growing up so fast. I can't wait to get back to you all.
Love, Daddy
The last video is so sweet!
It looks like they had a great time they had with Grandpa, and what a daredevil Jessi is now! And I love her Spiderman face!
That was a big day. I enjoyed the time with Allison while you guys rode those rides that would have made me really sick! I loved the singing happy birthday video too. That was really cute. Thank you for that wonderful new blog.
Post a Comment