Friday, June 14, 2013

A Day on the Farm

Jessica (and Allison) has been enjoying all of her new toys from her Birthday.  She told me that she wanted to turn 3 again the other day and have a Birthday party again.
Jessica has the complete Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle collection.  Here she is making them battle a rattle snake.  I know it's a cobra but to her a rattle snake is bad and you can't tell her otherwise.
 Allison is starting to enjoy preschool.  She has been quite chatty with the teachers, now that she is over being scared.  They like to tell me all the things she says. Like, "Uh oh, spaghettios" and "I don't like that!".  Yes, my baby is talking complete sentences now.
 I call this extreme pudding eating.
Here's a video: Chocolate Pudding

 We went to the free play at the gym here in Chico last week.

 When I give the girls a choice they always pick their Tennessee shirts, that should make their daddy happy.
 I hope there is a gymnastics class where we are in a couple years, our girls love to climb and tumble.
 There was a special Fair at Patrick Ranch last Saturday.  You can see the tractors in the background of this first picture.
 They had sweet momma milking goats on the farm.


Jessica tried to feed the milking goats.
 There was also a baby goat petting area.  The baby goats would suck on your fingers.


Here is a video of the baby goats.
At first the goats were nice and they just nibbled lightly on you.  But after a little while they realized that they weren't getting what they wanted, milk, so they got quite aggressive.  In this video you can see a goat nipping the inside of Jessica's thigh and another goat climbing up on Allison to eat her hair.  

 Jessica got a spider web with at colorful spider painted on her arm.
Here's a video.

Yes, she got made when I washed it off.





 We also rode the Cinderella carriage and Jessica got to drive.
Here's a couple videos of the pony ride.

The ponies and their carriage can be rented for special events.  Do you think this would be fun for Allison's 2nd Birthday?


Here are a couple bonus videos for daddy on Father's Day.  His job use to be doing the nightly bath and I'm sure he is missing those precious baths.  I tried to take this video discretely so you can see what they are like when they take their baths every night.


3 comments:

Daddy said...

That was one enjoyable blog! Me and the girls have you outnumbered, mommy, so you better embrace the Tennessee orange. I really love the bathtime videos and the goat attack.

Love, Daddy

James said...

The aggressive little goats were hilarious. The bath video with Jessica singing was really cute. Loved the latest blogs. Thank you for the latest.

M said...

The baby goat pictures and videos are really funny. Neither girl seemed afraid of them.
I'm so glad Allison likes
pre-school now.