Saturday, June 8, 2013

More Lady and Paw Paw


 I took a lot of pictures while Lady and Paw Paw where here.  This is the rest of the pictures and videos that are going to make it on the blog.  I hope I didn't forget any particularly cute picture or video.  We ate dinner at Pasta Productions the night before Lady and Paw Paw left.  Jessica was playing with her new tablet and that made dinner go fairly smoothly.  Allison is usually happy as long as there is food in front of her but I always have a book or two to keep her happy right before we eat.

 My little girls love to read.  They are constantly picking up books and asking me to read.  Lady and Paw Paw got their share of story time too.  Allison will pick up a book and, if you are sitting on the floor, plop right down in your lap and demand that you read to her.
 Here is a video of them reading.

Reading

 We went to church with Lady and Paw Paw.  I had no idea what the preacher was saying but we managed to stay long enough for him to finish his sermon.  I will take any small victory and be grateful at this point.
 The girls got to spend a lot of time in the big pool during Lady and Paw Paws visit.  I am usually too intimidated to take them in by myself.  Now that they've had the big pool they don't want to go back to their baby pool.

Big Pool

Big Pool 2

Big Pool 3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures from Lady and Paw Paw's visit. The smiles on everyone's faces are awesome. Looks like Jessica had an extra special birthday with her grandparents all being in the same vicinity.

Love,
Aunt Ruth

M said...

We had a great time with our girls in CA. Thanks for all the blogs and videos.

Meema said...

Reading to the girls is the most fun ever! Time with these two little imps is so precious... I can see they had a blast with Lady and PawPaw!

James said...

Glad everybody had a great time. That was cute when Allison was bringing Paw Paw yet another book to read. Jessica was sure keeping Lady busy. Looking at all these posts, it looked like a pretty good visit. Glad that you got a church visit in !