On Friday Morning we played at the playground at the apartments. Here are some videos at the playground.
Spinning on the Tire Swing
Spin Cycle on Tire Swing
Sliding and Holding Hands
Sliding Together
When Paw Paw got to our apartment we took him for a walk after dinner and showed him the bike trail that we take for our runs.
This is our spooky tunnel, Jessica says that it has bats and spiders in it and it scares her a little.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those poor girls on the tire swing. I almost vomited just watching them!
Love, Daddy
They certainly don't have their daddy's queasy stomach.
Lexi said Joe would be concerned with the video on the tire swing.
The girls enjoyed it, though. Jessie isn't afraid of too much.
Jessica doesn't appear to suffer from motion sickness. Lucky girl. I would agree with her that the tunnel looks kind of spooky.
I love your blogs, it's almost like being there! Yes, we should call Jessica "Jessi the Fearless".
Post a Comment