Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fire Station

We got in on a tour of the Fire Station Downtown through our Chico mom's group.   The girls were a bit too young for it but it was free and we had nothing else to do, so yeah we did it.  Here they are admiring the big bell out front.
 Jessica got to climb through the fire engine twice.  Her first time kinda got ruined by her little sister.  Allison has to do everything Jessica was doing but the fire fighters kinda freaked her out so she cried, like she got hurt or something, so the guys got nervous and rushed them both through.

Here is a video of me trying to coax Jessica out of the Fire truck on her second go.



 Allison saw another two year old rolling around on the ground and throwing a fit so she had to mimic, for fun.  She even did her faked baby cry, it was kinda cute.
 They couldn't care less that I am trying to take a picture, yep Allison is picking her nose again.
 Then she eats it.

Here is a short video clip.

4 comments:

Daddy said...

Maybe next time Alli will enjoy it a little more.

Love, Daddy

James said...

Allison is going to love this blog when she gets older ! Cracked me up though. Thank you for the latest.

M said...

I agree with Grandpa Jim. Allison will love (not)the pictures of her picking her nose when she becomes older.

Meema said...

Poor Allison! I can imaging her wailing at the firemen. Maybe unlike her mama, she won't fall for a man in a uniform (or should I say flight suit?)!
I love the look Jessi gets about her when she is delightfully engaged but still looking for that irresistible but not-quite-naughty thing that she might get away with.... LOL