Here's a picture of me and Joe at our Prenatal Appointment last Friday. We are in a group with other expecting couples around the same gestation so we have to wear name tags. Everyone was excited when they saw Joe in his flight suit (I know how they feel).

Yesterday we went for a 30wk ultrasound and the technician estimated Jessica's weight around 3lb 13oz... the upper limit of normal. They are going to have me go back in a few weeks to make sure she isn't getting too big. I guess I am going to be a big baby breeder like my momma. I am right on track with MY weight gain although I do have to watch those cravings.

Here's a model of a 30 week Fetus so you can picture JessieBean a little better.

Here's my newborn picture:

And Joe's Newborn picture:

Sorry the newborn pictures are blurry. I am going to try to do a better blog of Joe and I as babies a little later. Joe wants everyone to pick a date that they think Jessica will arrive. Joe picked June 29 and his sister, Megan, thinks June 20. I think it will be July 2nd. So make your predictions and let us know what you think.
Here is a picture of the nursery we've set up, hopefully we will sell our house soon and never be able to use it.

This is another view of the nursery with the ladder bookshelf that will hold all the books that Joe will be reading to Jessica.

This is kinda funny... We had to build a kennel to put the cats in when people come to look at the house.

We are going to use it for time-outs if Jessi Q is bad.
JOKING, please don't turn us in.
8 comments:
omg my poor baby you are so huge already... yup looks like the big-baby-genes are alive and well. oh how am i going to stand seeing you suffer... i will find a way to be strong for you sweetheart. and there couldn't be a bigger pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
pinky and bunker peering out of their kitty hutch had me LMAO...
your house and nursery look so inviting like an embrace of love...
i love you all!!!!!!!
omg my poor baby you are so huge already... yup looks like the big-baby-genes are alive and well. oh how am i going to stand seeing you suffer... i will find a way to be strong for you sweetheart. and there couldn't be a bigger pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
pinky and bunker peering out of their kitty hutch had me LMAO...
your house and nursery look so inviting like an embrace of love...
i love you all!!!!!!!
Hang in there, Lexi. I hope you're not to uncomfortable.
I like the newborn pictures.
Love, Martha
I think Jessica Quinn will make her appearance on June 24th. A very special day already, as is July 1st.
June 20th is Father's Day and June 24th is Joe's birthday both days would be special for Joe. July First is Megan's birthday. And, of course, July 4th is a pretty big day for our nation. It will be interesting to see what day she picks. It probably won't be July 2nd since she is might still be upset with me for thinking she was a boy. ;)
I'm going to be right about the date. I just know it. You may not realize it, but Jessica and I already have a bond. 1) I knew you were pregnant even before Joe told me. (Ask him the story about Teresa asking me about it.) 2) I knew she was a girl. 3) Her due date is my birthday.
Love,
Megan
i can't even begin to guess what day jessiebean will be born, so many special days to choose from, but i don't think she will arrive early.. i will say July 2 just because no one else picked it :)
My guess is June 30.....just a wee bit before the official due date. Pearl is the birth gem for June and pearls are such a girly gift.
Love,
Aunt Ruth
Post a Comment