I will try to post those videos soon, I know you just can't wait to see this little spitfire in action.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Window Into My Womb
On Friday April 2nd, we got a sneak preview of our daughter and I am hooked. We got a 3D ultrasound done and it was amazing. Here are some pictures. I will post a couple short video clips later when I get some time. We'll start the slide show with your classic 2D profile picture...
The Amber colored pictures are 3D. We found out that our little girl is just as interested in herself as we are. She was feeling her face and feet and, well, everything while we watched in amazement. Here you can see her left hand grabbing her right big toe... she pulled it back and let go and created a sling-shot effect that I definitely felt. I was wondering how such a tiny little person could kick with such impact... now I know. BTW she is just over 27 weeks and weighs a whopping 2lbs 10 oz. The ultrasound technician said she would probably weigh over 8lbs at birth. OUCH!!!
Jessica Quinn Haggerty... 2 s, 2 n, and 2 g's ( I just realized that). She reminded me of a little squirrel, the way she kept nuzzling her face into her hands.
Here's a pretty good picture of her little hand. Joe counted the fingers and toes.
She is definitely a girl and already acting like a lady (she had her legs crossed in both the 20wk and 27wk ultrasounds we've had).
Here's our little beauty, don't be fooled by the peaceful look and the closed eyes, she is moving around constantly even though her eyes are closed.
Here's a good look at her little face, it was hard to get her to move those little squirrel hands away from her face.
We welcome input on what features you think she got from me and which ones she got from Joe. Do remember that some of the features are a little distorted because she is submersed in water and they are using sound waves to create a graphic representation. We won't tell you who we think she looks like because we don't want to influence your opinion in any way. :)
She wouldn't let us see her ears so they are going to remain a mystery until birth I guess. She does have a little bit of fuzzy hair on her head.
I will try to post those videos soon, I know you just can't wait to see this little spitfire in action.
I will try to post those videos soon, I know you just can't wait to see this little spitfire in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Without question, she looks like Lexi.
I told Megan I think Jessica has Joseph's nose but Megan said all babies have noses like that. She is precious no matter who she looks like. Love, Lady
Post a Comment