Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GO SPURS GO

Joe took me to my first Spurs game at the AT&T Center on Sunday night. Spurs Basketball is sacred here in San Antonio so it was quite an experience. Joe's buddy from work got a killer deal on these seats, they were only 21 rows up and you can see that we had a great view from the picture below. I felt like I was rich and famous. It was a close game against the Dallas Mavericks and the energy was intense. Joe kept taunting a Mavericks fan that was sitting a few rows in front of us... Karma missed Joe and struck me when the drunk behind us spilled his beer on my head. We didn't get that many pictures at the game because we were too wrapped up in all the excitement to even think about pictures. I have to show off a really awesome present that my brother and his girlfriend sent us so here are some pictures of the tie-dye outfits that they hand made for Jessie Bean:



On Sunday morning Joe and I went to church so I figured I would sneek in a picture while I was all dressed up. You can see that our hummingbird/butterfly garden is really taking off. My dad and his wife got me this dress when I was in Cali, it is super comfortable.
I thought I would share my egg art with my blog buddies. When I hard boil eggs I like to make faces on them so I can tell them apart from the raw ones.
It's fun to crack and peel them when they have faces on them. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You, my dear, are So Stinkin' Cute! I love you to pieces and am soo excited for you guys to meet your little Jessie Bean! I love, love, love that your brother did tie-die outfits for her! Very cute!
Love you and miss you!
xoxoxo
Molly J.

Meema said...

I agree with Molly! You are so cute in the things you say and do, not to mention downright ADORABLE with that big pregnant belly! Karma missing Joe and spilling beer on you had me LMAO.
I saw the tie-dye outfits in person and the colors are so much better in real-life. Brother's girlfriend has a name S-h-a-u-n-a!!! Shauna shauna bo banna banana fanna mo mauna, mee mi mo mauna, SHAUNA.
I love you my nested angels!

Meema said...

Oh you look SO BEAUTIFUL in your new dress!!!!!

xoxoxoxox