Thursday, April 15, 2010

Little Fashionista

I just had to post another blog on Jessica's wardrobe. My little girl has more clothes than I do and she isn't even born yet. What's more, I haven't bought her a single outfit, it's all been given to us by friends and family. A HUGE thank you to all of you.

Here are some outfits that Randy and Caroline got her. (I wonder if it's just a coincidence that they are Tennessee Orange?) Randy and Caroline have two precious little girls of their own, so they have experience in picking out girl clothes.
Jessica's first Jogging Suit! Also, Randy and Caroline.
Brandon and Angelina gave me a big bag with tons of clothes and blankets for Jess...
Jessica is going to "Girl it Up" in these outfits! Sex and the City eat your heart out.

Some of these pictures are sideways. Sorry I don't know how to turn pictures once I've loaded them onto this blog. Please bear with me I am still learning.
These little Red and White dresses are also compliments of Brangelina.


These cute little Giraffe mittens have rattles in them, they are a gift from Aunt Megan.
I have to hide them because Bunker keeps stealing them (he likes the rattle).


We got an another giant box from Desiree and Addison in Guam and here are just a few of my favorites:







In less than 3 months I will be able to fill all of these awesome clothes with a baby!

2 comments:

Meema said...

OMG I can't believe the size of little J's wardrobe! Be ready with the camera... I can't wait to snuggle her in these adorable outfits. Real baby girls are SO much better than playing with dolls when I was little!

MoMo's Creations said...

I love all these outfits! I can't believe you've got less than three months already!! YAY! Can't wait to come visit in the fall and meet your beautiful little Jessica! Hope all is well with the "3" of you and the kitties!
Love You Bunches and Bunches!
Molly j.