Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homestyle Family Portraits

We took some pictures of the 3 of us with our tripod the other day. I think the first one is the best. Looking at these photos makes me want to get some professionally done so that we might be able to get Jess to smile.




4 comments:

James said...

I think that they turned out great ! What a good looking family. At least Princess Jessica is not looking too unhappy about the experience. Just was looking at the computer and noticed the new updated blog. Thank you for the latest.
Dad

Meema said...

These are beautiful! I think you did a great job!! I think the first one is the best, too -- it looks professional.
I bet if you catch her in the right mood she WILL smile. :) More pictures, less money spent.
Thanks for the blog - my daily picker-uppers, whether there is a new one or not. xoxox

M said...

The pictures are very nice. You know I expect an 8X10 to put on the mantle. Lady

MoMo's Creations said...

LOVE THESE!!! Best Wishes to you on your move to Fla! Love and Miss You!