At night, after she nurses, she falls asleep in my lap before I put her in her crib. It's funny because nothing will wake her up as long as I'm holding her but as soon as I put her in the crib those big blue eyes pop open and I stare hard at me. I know what she's thinking: "not so fast mom".Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Walking Tall & Sleeping Soundly
I bought a new carrier since Jessica didn't like the one we had and I thought it looked uncomfortable. She likes this new one and we've been using it a lot. Tonight we went out for a walk as a family for "National Night Out". There were tons of people out and about in our neighborhood and it was fun showing off our baby.
Jessica chews on her fists constantly now and the drool seems endless. Joe has been asking me if the copious amounts of drool are normal and I have to reassure him with the fact that I remember my little brother drooling even more than Jess. He can't understand how she doesn't get dehydrated, I don't understand it myself.
We had to bring her glasses with us. She only wore them for the photo, but it was fun. Her head has grown a lot, these glasses use to be way too big for her.
Jessica rode on the swing with me for the first time...
Kinda a terrified look on her face in this one.
Just a cute picture:
Jessica fell asleep in church on Sunday, she was totally out. I was jealous.
At night, after she nurses, she falls asleep in my lap before I put her in her crib. It's funny because nothing will wake her up as long as I'm holding her but as soon as I put her in the crib those big blue eyes pop open and I stare hard at me. I know what she's thinking: "not so fast mom".
And here are some pictures of our poor neglected kitties. They are sure going to miss that big bedroom window when we move.
Pinkerton likes to snuggle with all things Jessica... except for Jessica, of course.
Bunker stages his attack from beneath the cover of the walker.
Jessica had her 4 month check up with the pediatrician last Friday. She is 13 lbs 6 oz and is in the 39th percentile for her age. She screamed a bit harder when she got her shots and cried some tears but she fell right to sleep as soon as she nursed. It was harder on me this time too, I actually got nauseous hearing her scream and knowing she was in pain. She is fine now and she doesn't even remember it.
At night, after she nurses, she falls asleep in my lap before I put her in her crib. It's funny because nothing will wake her up as long as I'm holding her but as soon as I put her in the crib those big blue eyes pop open and I stare hard at me. I know what she's thinking: "not so fast mom".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a sweet sweet blog! Your new carrier DOES look comfortable. The other one was awful. Jessica is more beautiful every time I see her. I miss her so.
The pictures are real nice. Thanks for sharing. Lady
That carrier looks like it puts her right where she likes to be. Out front and in the action. How is it on Momma? It doesn't look like it is too uncomfortable. Nice pictures. Made my day checking out the new pictures.
Post a Comment