After lunch we went to Target and got Jess a Bumbo seat so she can sit up all by herself like a big girl. She kinda slants and wiggles around but she is mostly sitting up and so it pleases her.
Not to be outshined by that little human baby, my first born (Pinkteron) decided to show off her mad play skills with the little human's bouncy seat.
In this video you can see why Pinkerton was first named "Psycho" before we opted for a different, cuter name.
Yep, Pinkerton loves all things Jessica, except for Jessica.

3 comments:
It won't be long before Jessica is sitting straight up in the Bumbo. Lady
She gets bigger in every blog. She is so darned cute. Plumper and plumper. Good job, Lexi and Joe! I love the bumbo seat. I can't wait to get home and watch the videos!
She almost looks like she is going to jump right out of that thing. What a little wiggle worm. And the cat is absolutely ridiculous. Thanks for the new blogs. I just love taking them all in.
Post a Comment