Monday, October 11, 2010

Smile Sale: 10 cents/dozen

Jessica is blessing us with endless smiles lately. She smiles at the drop of a hat. Except between the hours of 6-9pm, that's her cranky time. We were snuggling on the bed when I took this picture. Can you read her onsie? It says, "Party Tonight My Crib 3 am". I made it for her.
Jess posed for a couple pics with daddy...

And mommy...
A few candid shots of Jess with her daddy on the couch.


Jess is starting to be a real Joe fan just like her mommy.

Bunker wasn't going to let Jess have all the fun. He's the president of Joe's fan club.

The barcode on her shirt says "priceless" which is exactly what those beautiful smiles are to us.

4 comments:

Meema said...

Oh those smiles are priceless! She looks so much like Joe in these pictures, it looks like she does have his ears exactly :) I LOVE the custom onesies, TOO cute, Lexi... She is getting so big! Mooma can't wait to hold her! xoxoxo

M said...

Thanks for the blog. Jessica is getting prettier and prettier by the day. She looks cute in the navy blue dress. I didn't think she would be able to wear it till she was living in Florida. Love, Lady

James said...

What a nice set of pictures. You all look happy in them. I never get tired of seeing your happy family.

MoMo's Creations said...

You are so Beautiful Lexie! You blog makes me smile! I'm so happy that you guys have each other and have such a wonderful happy baby!
Love You!!