Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bunktastic Fun

Bunker has been hanging around Jessica a lot lately. I'm not sure why, maybe because she giggles at him or maybe because she pulls his fur. All I know is that I sure got some cute videos of J-Bird and her amazing Siamese sidekick, Bunker.

No babies or Bunkers were hurt in the making of these films.

This last video is of cousin Nathan, it didn't work on the previous post but it is too cute not to try to post it again.

3 comments:

Meema said...

Oh those videos are so sweet and funny I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time! Bunker and Jess are clearly BFF. And Nathan is hilarious. You can see how much Jess loves cousin Nate. I will watch these over and over! They made my day.

M said...

The videos of Jessica and Bunker are so funny!
I wasn't able to open the last video. Lady

James said...

I was able to open all the videos and they were a total crack up. That cat is so funny. Those two are obviously going to be close. Nathan is sure cute trying to keep his little cousin entertained. Bunker apparently just cracks your little daughter up every time. I know I was always trying to compete with him for her attention. Thank you for the great videos. Those were very cute. I enjoyed hearing Mom in the background trying not to crack up too !
Dad