I had to share this with everyone, Sooooo exciting!
Joe says that this is definitely a "low-crawl" and would be very useful to her in a combat situation. She IS propelling herself forward...
Here's the latest video of the blooming friendship between Jess and Bunker.
She is a little too mobile in her walker. She destroyed one of my favorite plants the other day. She smiled really big when she saw the anguish on my face.
She is loving her new carrier. She is asleep in it right now!
I snapped these pics and added them to the end of my blog. Too cute not to share.

4 comments:
Yep. And now you can't ever turn your back on her. Well, you can, but you'll find her off in some other room destroying something. Have fun!
OMG OMG OMG OMG! She is scrunching across the floor! So awesome I can hardly stand it. And the bond between her and Bunker is magical. Jessica is a very determined little baby girl! I can't believe it, she will be crawing in no time! I can't wait to see her. Love Mooma xoxoxoxo
Yea, Jessica!!!
The whole blog is great!
She is doing great honey. It never fails to make me smile to see Jessica's fascination with Bunker. He just cracks her up every time. Glad the new carrier is working out well. She is just precious. Not too long until we get to see her! Thanks for all the great videos and pictures.
Dad
Post a Comment