I bought a cat bed for Pinkerton that she doesn't use. I am glad that I kept it though because I know of at least one Kat that likes it!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Nate and Kate do Pensacola
Lately we've been fortunate to get lots of visits and time with Nathan, Kathryn and Aunt Megan. I told Megan, before she moved here, that I was afraid I would wear out my welcome because I planned to visit her in Niceville as often as possible so Jessica could visit with Nathan and Kathryn. Megan pointed out that she's been to our house three times in the past couple weeks. I am very grateful that we got to spend time with them and we didn't have to drive at all.
I bought a cat bed for Pinkerton that she doesn't use. I am glad that I kept it though because I know of at least one Kat that likes it!
Jessica is a lot easier to take care of when she's around Nate and Kate. I can just watch them interact and take care of the necessities like diapers and food, etc. Nate and Kate tell on Jess if she's being bad. And there are definitely times when she's bad. Jessica won't let anyone in her plush pink zebra print chair, not even Nathan. Here is a video of Jessi bullying Kat out of the chair.
I got some pictures of them all playing together. Usually Jessica gets into something and makes a huge mess while Kathryn watches her in disbelief and Nathan comes over and tells me what she is doing. Oh, and Bunker is never far away, it would kill him to miss out on any of the action.
There was an Aunt Megan dog pile that occured here.
Jessica's new thing is putting spherical objects in her mouth, it is quite ridiculous looking.
It's cute to watch Jess and Kat together. They talk baby talk and mimic each other. Occasionally, though, Jessi forgets who older and takes things from Kathryn and that causes screaming and yelling.
She is forever trying to steal Kathryn's sippy cup. Kathryn doesn't think it's as funny as we do.
I am finally able to style Jessi's hair. This is the only style she has, for now, but it gets a lot of comments when we're out and about.
I bought a cat bed for Pinkerton that she doesn't use. I am glad that I kept it though because I know of at least one Kat that likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The blog and videos are great and funny! Those are three pretty great kids. I love Jessie'S new hairdo. I'm going to have to get her some fancy hair bows.
Loved the pictures and cracked up watching the videos. What a great Uncle Joe is going to be. It looks to me like it is a good thing that Kat is older. She seems to be pretty patient with Jessica. That was a great shot of them all playing in the Jessica cage. Came home from a busy day and the new blog made my evening. Thank you for the smiles.
Those kids are CRAZY! It's so much fun to watch their three totally different personalities interact with each other.
What a delightful and entertaining blog! The three kids together are hilarious. It looks like Kat will have plenty practice defending herself before she enters kindergarten. What a little angel she is. Joe reading to Nathan is the sweetest thing. Jessica is the most determined little baby I have ever seen. She wants to take the whole world by the horns and bend it to her will. Not in a mean way but a very single-minded way. She will learn to be more gentle. She is so lucky to have her cousins close by, they will have many years of fun together.
I was in turn laughing and holding my breath, her speed and fearlessness are a thing to behold. I can't wait to see her and play with her again!
I Love her tiny little pony tail! She is getting so big! And FAST!! I be she'll be a GREAT help to her new little baby sister!!
Miss you guys!
Molly J.
Post a Comment