Tuesday, July 5, 2011
It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!
Joe and I went to our 20 week baby appointment and it included an ultrasound. We got to see our little baby's profile for the first time and she is cute as can be.
Yes, I did say "she" because after much searching, we finally got confirmation that our baby is a little girl! Our little girl didn't want to reveal herself at first because she was just lying there with her legs crossed. The ultrasound tech made me get up and walk a few laps around the halls hoping to jiggle her into a new position. That was successful, but she then moved into sitting position with her legs still crossed. Finally, after a little more prodding, we were able to get some pretty good proof that Jessica will have a little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is wonderful honey. I am so excited for you both. Little girls are so fun to raise. It is good that they will be close together. I am really excited too. Do you guys have any names picked out yet?
Thank you for the great new blog. It was 102 here today. Last weekend in Fort Bragg it was 65 all weekend. Wish they could build a cold air tunnel to send some of that our way in the summer !
Congratulations! Megan was right again. Another granddaughter will be just fine.
Oh honey that is such wonderful news! I am overjoyed! I can't wait to be with my two little granddaughters together. They are going to be so cute together, and you're right, if the baby looks like Jess everyone will think they are twins! I am beside myself with excitement, we are so fortunate!
10 out of 10 accurate baby predictions! I'm retiring to keep my perfect streak.
That was so exciting. I'm glad I was there to hear it first hand!
I can't wait to see what kind of personality this baby has. I am a little overwhelmed by the task of picking out a name, it is a big deal. Joe likes the name Allison and it is kinda growing on me. I am open to suggestions though. We spent hours upon hours deciding Jessica's name so I want this little girl to have the same consideration.
If you want to compare ultrasounds then check back at the blog titled, window to my womb on April 5th of last year.
Congratulations. Having two girls is definitely great from my point of view. We're really happy for you.
Love,
Aunt Ruth
It's probably best that you have another girl because I don't think Nathan would be able to handle sharing Uncle Joe with another little boy.
Post a Comment