Friday, September 7, 2012

Chuck E Cheese... Again!

Chuck E Cheese is a great thing to do on a rainy day in Pensacola... or on any day in the summer time since it's too hot to go outside unless you are headed for the pool.  I was going to Chuck E Cheese because of Jessica but I now realize that both of my little girls enjoy it.


 

2 comments:

James said...

The action just keeps coming ! They look like they are having a lot of fun. That is a great shot of Allison. She looks really happy. You guys used to go nuts at that place as I recall. Thank you for the great new blog. What a blog-filled week !

Meema said...

That game is so much fun! Yes, Alli loves Chuck E Cheese too. I just wish I had two sets of arms. I guess then I'd really be hogging them, huh?

We had so much fun with you and the girls! I can't wait to see you again!