Allison has decided to skip the baby food, for the most part, and go straight for the finger foods. I guess I figured she was ready for it after Jessica snuck some goldfish into baby sister's mouth and Allison managed to swallow a few small bugs she found on the ground before I could scoop them out of her mouth. Here she is eating Cheerios.
Jessica loves to share everything with baby sister, even her special treat suckers. I caught her sharing during a walk the other day and I said, "Jessica, WHAT are you doing?!" because I didn't want her to share... she yelled back, "I TAKING TURNS!" So I got out my video camera.
I got another video of the girls sharing a sucker. I like how Jessica sticks the pacifier back in Allison's mouth after she takes the sucker out.
Allison walks along furniture now and she claps her hands when something pleases her. Alison's favorite food is Avocado but she also enjoys, yogurt, tuna with mayo, baked beans, little crunchies, goldfish, honey nut cheerios and anything that mommy or sissy is eating (as long as it's not chokable).

2 comments:
What a treat this blog is! Allison's pincher grasp is amazing, I love watching her eat the cheerios! It's really cute with the cup. And you can see how close she is to walking, even when she's climbing the steps. Jessica is such a sweet, sweet angel, sharing with little sister! Poor baby kind of has that deer-in-the-headlights on her first day of playschool. That's top entertainment you have, I would be laughing all day. Thank you, I will view these over and over!
What cute videos! Allison is just like Jessie, she's not afraid of anything.
Post a Comment