Joe flew in to see his girls over the weekend. I think we were able to show him a good time and give him some priceless memories to take with him on his deployment. We took the girls on a mini adventure to the nature center in Oroville. They had a blast and we managed to sneak out of there with out breaking anything, double score.
I tried to get as many pictures of Joe with the girls as I could so I could pin them up on our daddy wall at "The Yellow House" (that's what Jessica calls our apartment because it's almost a yellow color on the outside). The Daddy Wall has a world map and a clock set to Joe's time zone and I am in the process of putting pictures of him and the girls up there too.
Both the girls love to climb, Allison gets frustrated that she can't climb as high as Jessica yet.
I LOVE this picture.
Allison has a Paw Paw expression on her face in this picture.
Jessica called this native american model the "mean Lady", she didn't look very nice to me either (I hope she doesn't give my little girls nightmares!).
After the nature center we went to two other parks in Oroville to play. I like this rock climbing area at the Riverbend park and Joe seemed to enjoy it too. That's him climbing across the ropes while Jessica looks on.hee hee
We ate our share of Krispy Kreme doughnuts while daddy was in town. I am done with Krisy Kreme for at least a month.
Here are some videos, this first one is on the observation tower at the Nature Center.
Jessica pretending to be Humpty Dumpty, she cracks her shell and makes me put her back together all the time.
Like father like daughter.
Joe's first few minutes of playtime with Allison while Jessica was napping. Allison kept saying daddy over and over again so I was trying to get it on video but she wasn't cooperating when the paparazzi showed up.

4 comments:
I had such a great time visiting my three wonderful girls. I miss you so much, but this blog helps and is just what I need.
And they had a wonderful time with you! It was just over too quickly. The next 6 months will fly by and you will be together again.
Such a nice blog and videos!!
I'll enjoy them again soon.
You got some great videos on that visit Dad. Those girls sure keep an eye on Daddy. Thank you for sharing the visit with us. That park looks really cool.
Post a Comment