Every once in a while I just have the urge to dance and I think my little girls feel the same urge. I put on some super fly 90's dance music and we bust it out. Problem is, it's really hard to get a video of Allison tearing up the dance floor because she is a little camera shy... this is what I was able to finally get...
Meema has been working really hard teaching Jessica to eat like a big girl and it has paid off, just watch her with this bowl of cheerios. I didn't end up cleaning it off the floor, yay!
Here's a shout out for daddy from the bathtub (this was daddy's main job every night and I think he was more fun at bath time than I am).

4 comments:
Great blog! Those girls are so freaking cute!
What a cute blog!!
Kudos to Meema for working with Jessica on her table skills. Meema is a patient teacher.
Loved the videos. Good for Jessica eating normal food. Good job. Loved watching Allison get her freak on. Thanks for the latest.
I can't get enough of these little angels!
Post a Comment