Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meeting Maddison

Last weekend my BFF brought her 6 week old baby over to our house for the weekend.  It was our first time meeting Maddison.  Jessica and Allison were very curious about Maddy but I think they had more fun with Hannah.  There sure was a lot of giggling going on.




 At one point Jessica and Hannah took my iPhone and snapped pictures of each other.
 Jessica is a big girl like Hannah now.

Allison's newest thing is painting people's toenails with dry erase markers.  She painted me, Steph, Jess, Meema and Grandad.  Grandad got red.  Here is a video of her painting Steph's.

 I took the girls to the park while Steph tried to sneak in a shower during Maddison's morning nap.  (I sure don't miss that.)
 People probably thought Hannah was mine too.  (It would be hard to find matching outfits for all three of them, hee hee.)
 We also had Krispy Kremes.
 And, I introduced Hannah to the fun and samples that are Costco.
Hannah pushed the stroller as we walked around the corner to the Mall.

Here is a video of us all hanging out at the playground at our apartment.


 For me, it was love at first sight with Maddison, just like it was with Hannah.


 Here is a cute picture and video of Maddison trying to smile for her mommy.  That tongue is full of personality.

Maddison trying to smile

I thought Steph's visit might give me baby fever. But, the memories of sleepless nights and not being able to eat/shower are still pretty fresh in my mind.  Jessica and Allison were so worth it though!

4 comments:

M said...

Looks like you had a very pleasant visit. I'm sure Jessi and Alli enjoyed meeting Maddison and playing with Hannah.

Daddy said...

Allison and Jessica sure enjoyed holding Maddison. I'm glad you had a good visit with Steph and her girls.

Love, Daddy

Meema said...

Baby Maddison is so adorable! The girls are all so cute together. Built-in friends for life. I never tire of hearing Jessi and Alli talk. You can tell they both look up to Hannah and she is their hero. Thank you for the blog, it put a big smile on my face.

James said...

What a beautiful little girl. Those video's were so cute with Jessica and Allison holding Maddison. Hannah is getting so big! Loved all the candid shots. Great camera work there. Thank you for the great new blog!