Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Californina Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my dad this year. The turkey was perfect and the leftovers were delicious too.  Some of my most vivid memories of Thanksgiving dinner are at my Grandma Pat's house.  She always brought out the fancy plates and silverware.  I also remember my dad helping her with all the dishes when dinner was done.  I missed you this year Grandma, but I know you were there with us in dad's new house.  I also know that my little girls were busy making their own memories of Thanksgiving at Grandpa's... or at least the playroom, which is where we were most of the time.



 Here are a couple videos.

play room

playing with trolls


 We got some pics of me and my sis as we were leaving.
 It was a beautiful day.
 The girls were exhausted.

3 comments:

Daddy said...

It seems the girls have plenty of cool toys for the girls to play with when they visit Grandpa's house. I'm glad you were able to have an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Love, Daddy

M said...

The picture of you, your dad and sister is very nice. The girls are very lucky to have Grandpa Jim.

James said...

Grandpa Jim feels pretty lucky too M !
It was a great thanksgiving. I was really happy that Jessica and Allison liked the playroom. I love getting together with our family. Thank you for that great picture. It is even more impressive when I consider you took it one handed! Loved the latest blog. Made my Friday evening.