Sunday, December 15, 2013

Preschool Christmas Program

On Thursday night we got to watch our little girls perform with their classmates in their school Christmas program.  Meema, Grandad and Aunt Lindsay got to go and watch the cuteness.  Knowing that daddy, Grandpa, Lady and Paw Paw were missing this, I knew what I had to do.  I became the annoying parent that pushed her way to the front to get a good camera angle.  It was so worth it!
Jessica loved being the center of attention once she got the microphone.  Here are a couple videos.




Allison wouldn't go to the stage without Meema... and then Jessica decided Allison needed her help too.
Here are a couple videos of Allison not singing.



Jessica has always been pretty good about sitting on Santa's lap.
In fact, getting her to get off Santa's lap seemed to be a more difficult task.


As for Allison, she wants no part of Santa.  Here is the look she gave when we tried to coax her to meet Santa.

 And here is a video of us asking her to sit on Santa's lap.  There should be a bubble above Alli's head that reads, "No way, not for any amount of presents!"

 Santa Scowler


4 comments:

M said...

Thank you for the great blog/videos of the Christmas program at Jessica and Allison's school.
I didn't like Santa when I was small, Allison.

James said...

That was too cute. Jessica with the Microphone was really cute, and sitting on Santa's lap was such an expression of delight. Allison's Santa scowler video had me lol. She is such an expressive young lady. Thank you for the lift on my Sunday evening.

Daddy said...

I loved seeing Jessica singing in the program and Allison cracked me up with her expressions. Cute girls and great videos!

Love, Daddy

Meema said...

It doesn't look nearly as chaotic on the videos as it was! I was so excited about it all day. Thank you for capturing it in video, I can't get enough of my girls!