On Monday Night Grandpa Jim dropped me and little momma off at Mooma and Grandad's house. Jessica got reunited with Mooma and Grandad and I got some awesome pics.




Jessica was introduced to Scrub and Oprah behind the safety glass. Oprah is afraid of babies and scrub is afraid of nothing.

Then we went shopping... it's a tradition.

Costco: they have these really stretchy tank tops that are a necessity for nursing. Jessica is modeling the new warm coat that Mooma and Grandad got her.

We met up with Uncle Eric and Shauna for lunch.


She was mesmerized by Uncle Eric... I think it's his cool hair... all the girls are going for that hairstyle these days.

Actually, Mooma woke Jess up right before the food got there so I made her hold her while I ate. We ate at Pasta Productions, cheap and delicious, I highly recommend it.

After lunch we stopped by Target before heading home. Jess was starting to get grumpy because the cold she caught from the airplane was starting to take hold.

I think she likes Christmas so far: lights, shiny decorations, and fun things with bells you put on your head.

Jessica fell asleep in Mooma's arms while I shopped.

It's really too bad they don't make a car seat as comfortable as Mooma. (Jess hates her car seat with a passion!)

When we got home we showed Grandad all the stuff we bought and Jess showed off her new hat that I found in Old Navy.

All this fun and we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet!
3 comments:
Jessica lives quite the pampered lifestyle while in California! Just like she deserves!
Looks like little Jessica is going to have a favorite hat just like her cousin Nathan. Lady
My days with Jess are the best days in my life, hands down.
Post a Comment