Aunt Mel brought her outside to explore, mommy wouldn't let Jess stay out for too long because it was cold and she had been so congested in the mornings.
All the grownups enjoyed some outside time.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
A California Thanksgiving- Part 3 (Thanksgiving)
I thought I would start this post off with the star of the show, the turkey. I know most blog followers would argue that the star of this show is Jessica but the Turkey only gets one day and she can have all the rest. My mouth is watering just looking at this beautiful bird.
My mom always poses with her turkey, she use to dance with it for our amusement.
Joe was sneaking in some football whenever he could.
Jessica was the official greeter when the guests started arriving. Here she is greeting Aunt Lindsay.
Best greeter ever!
Aunt Lindsay held her exactly how she wanted to be held and she rewarded Aunt Lindsay by not screaming and being cute.
Here she is greeting Aunt Mel, my aunt... I don't know what she is for Jessica... great Aunt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Jessica looks so adorable in her cute little Turkey jumper! Great job, Lady! The only thing better than 1 adorable granddaughter is TWO!
Jessica looked adorable in the jumper....fit her perfectly. There's another one for Christmas. Love, Lady
Post a Comment