When Mooma and Grandad dropped us of at Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari's I thought we might have to get the fire dept to bring in the jaws of life to get Jessica out of Mooma's arms. Grandma Kari worked her magic and made Jessica laugh which made us all laugh too. There is a mutual affection between Jess and Grandma Kari that was instantly obvious on this visit.
Last but definitely not least, here is a video showing Grandpa Jim and Daddy playing with Jessica and making her laugh at Great Grandma Pat's house just as Aunt Lindsay and Kasey were leaving.
That concludes our Thanksgiving trip to California, stayed tuned for some Christmas themed blogs.
4 comments:
Jessica has charmed the entire family! We are all smitten. I can't wait to see her again.
Boy that video of her laughing is hysterical! Daddy you have the magic touch :)
The video was really funny. I was laughing out loud while I was watching Jessica (and my son). Lady
Thank you. I very much enjoyed parts 1-4 of your cali trip postings!
You got some great photo's honey. I just got back online and have been enjoying the new blogs. Your daughter was just wonderful for all of us and it was really nice to see Joe. Thank you so much for all your effort. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment