Monday, November 14, 2011

Jessica Meets Allison

Lexi and I couldn't wait to introduce Jessica to her little sister so when Jess and I woke up this morning, we headed down to the Naval Hospital to bring mommy some breakfast.

Jessica seemed very apprehensive going into the hospital room initially but she gradually warmed up to the idea. She loves babies and just kept pointing at Allison as if to say, "give her to me!"Lexi let both her girls sit on her lap while Jessica got a good look at Alli and felt her forehead.Jessica sure looks proud of her new little playmate. The newness started to wear off for Jessica and she started to get very angry anytime Lexi held Allison. This new arrangement is gonna take some time for Jess to get used to, I'm afraid. However, Jessi loved helping daddy push Allison through the halls of the maternity ward to show off her new sister.Allison woke up for a while to flash her pretty eyes.



























3 comments:

James said...

Thank you so much fot all the photos !
Another beautiful girl in our lives. Jessica will adjust. Thank you for the latest. I was so excited to see the newest blog. Glad everybody is fine.

M said...

Jessica is probably thinking what her Dad asked when we brought Megan home from the hospital. He wanted to know why we brought her to our house.
I kind of agree with Megan about Allison looking like Megan as a newborn.

Meema said...

Oh my gosh I have to say, in that last picure, Alli DOES look like Lexi! The little chin, the little mouth! We may have another ringer here! I'm aching to hold both the babies!!