Thursday, November 17, 2011

Videos of Allison

Move over daddy, mommy is posting a blog. We've taken a few videos of Allison over the past couple days and I am sure these will show you more of her personality than a picture. This first video is of Allison in the hospital just after nursing, she enjoys a full tummy.




Here's a video that Joe took.




Here are a couple videos of Joe holding Allison in the first hour after her birth.






Here's is a video of Allison at home with hiccups. The quilt was handmade by GGP for Allison.




And here's big sister showing Allison some love.



5 comments:

Meema said...

Such adorable videos! It's amazing how alert Allison is within an hour of birth, staring at Daddy and giving out the little yell... She is so cute. The hiccup video is so sweet. Jessica giving Allison love at first was making me giggle, it looked so forced, and then it looked like Jessi liked the feel of Alli's fuzzy little head on her cheek, and had to go get some more. They are too cute together! I know I'm repeating myself, but Alli just doesn't appear newborn. She looks like she's already been here awhile and has it all figured out!

Meema said...

And the quilt is just beautiful... How very special!

Meema said...

... and that is one LOUD cry!

James said...

Thank you so much for all the great videos. I really liked the ones of Joe holding Allison. That was funny how Jessica kept putting her cheek on her head. I am so happy for you both. She is a beautiful little girl. You are right, videos give you a better window into little Allisons world. Have a great weekend. I really enjoyed waking up to this new blog today.

Megan Meissner said...

She's only 6 days old and I've only met her twice, but she seems like she's been a staple in the family forever, just like the rest of the crazy kids! Unbelievable!