Thursday, June 14, 2012

Short and Sweet

Aunt Megan spent the night last Friday night because her and Joe signed up for a 5K at Pensacola Beach Saturday morning.  It was pouring rain all morning and the run was cancelled because of the lightening.  I bet they would have had excellent run times though.

Here is a picture of me snuggling with the girls while we watch Winnie the Pooh.



Jessica demanded that Aunt Megan bounce her on the ball, a game we can thank Meema for inventing.  She is quite persistent and I had been bouncing her all day but she wanted nothing to do with me or daddy when Aunt Megan showed up.  I had a really cute video of Aunt Megan bouncing Jess on the ball and another video of Allison picking through Aunt Megan's purse when she wasn't looking but I couldn't load either of them. Bummer.

2 comments:

Meema said...

I would have liked to watch those videos too! Cute pictures!

James said...

Those are sure two cute little girls you got there. Megan and Joe looked completely ready for the run. Sorry they cancelled the event. Sounds like Jessica likes Aunt Megan quite a bit. Thanks for the great pictures and the newest blogs.