Thursday, June 14, 2012

Splash Park and More

We went to the Splash Park on Tues and Thurs this week.  After seeing how much Alli wanted to be involved on Tues I brought her bumbo seat along on Thurs.  I could have left her in that seat next to that water spout for hours and she would have been perfectly happy.


Alli is like a magnet for other kids, I wonder if it's going to stay that way?

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party and Jessica picked out her own cupcake, it had blue frosting.







Sometimes I have to bounce both of my girls on the bouncy ball, that's over 53 lbs of bouncing babies!

I've been working out in the mornings with my friends and it seems to be a pretty good work out for my little girls too.
Jessica always wants to know where baby sister is when she wakes up in the mornings.
 Jessica loves to go into my bathroom and steal floss and use my electric toothbrush.  Some times it is hard to get her out of my bathroom.
Joe is going to have a fit when he sees how much floss she wasted.  He is very sparing with his floss, I don't know how he even keeps a grip on it.  I don't buy the cheap brand.  She is just so quick and she wanted to get it herself.

3 comments:

Meema said...

Thank you SO much for the cute pictures and videos of the girls! They make me smile so much. Their matching swim outfits are too cute!! I know how Jessi is when she gets her hands on the floss container... :)

M said...

The blog and videos are just so cute. Looks like Allison is already getting attention from the boys.

James said...

That was so cute, I guess you have two water lovers on your hands. Going to need swim lessons early ! That is such a nice park to have so close.