Monday, July 16, 2012

Chuck E Cheese's

Lady and Paw Paw had the fabulous idea of taking Jess to Chuck E Cheese's.  I am starting to wonder what took me so long to introduce her to that giant mouse.
It was love at first sight... for Jessica.

Daddy introduced Jessica the proper way to play Skee Ball...
But Jessica prefered to play by her own rules!

J enjoyed this frog game.
The Barney train was the biggest hit though (besides Chuck E of course.)

Jess enjoys watching the animatronic show too.

At the end of the day Jess turned in her tickets.

And picked out a squiggly straw and a whistle.


Daddy and Paw Paw had to have a basketball tournament too.

I was reminiscent of the pied piper while watching my daughter follow a giant mouse around... only this is a strange reversal of that.



We went to Chuck E Cheese's four times last week and I've already promised my little girl that we will go there tomorrow.  She asked to go there all weekend.  She says, "I miss Chuck E Cheese".

3 comments:

Meema said...

That's hilarious! He must seem like a living cartoon to her. Maybe she's thinking, hmmm, I didn't know they were so big! You can tell she is totally mystified. That was so funny to watch. I loved it, thank you. :)

James said...

The Chuck E Cheese stalker !
That is really cute. I remember you guys liking that place a lot. Took me back....
Thank you for the latest. Have fun chasing down the Cheezer.

M said...

Those videos are so entertaining! So cute.