Nathan was excited to show Jessica one of his hangout spots in Georgia. The place is actually called Marietta Square but it is shaped like an Octagon and Nathan started going there around the time he learned his shapes. Nathan is always improving the world around him. We were impressed with Nathan's Octagon Square. There was an awesome choo choo that the kids could climb all over.
I like it when Jessica says,"All Aboard" when she reaches the top of the choo choo.
The girls had fun splashing in the fountain. I don't even want to think about how dirty it must be when I watch the video...
Allison broke in her first two teeth while we were in Georgia.
Jessica thought she would share a new game with Nathan since he shared this new place with her.
I think Kathryn enjoyed the spinning game more than Nathan though.

2 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. What cute pictures! Allison looks pleased with herself.
That looked like a fun park to take all the kids too. Uncle Joe is a lot of fun. Looks like Jessica was keeping Mom pretty dizzy as well as herself. As I remember, you always were pretty immune to that whole motion sickness thing..... Thank you for the cute new Blog. Those cousins are sure adorable too. First teeth, a hallmark event !
Post a Comment