We went to the pool today. I snapped a picture of Jess at snack time and one of the girls as we were leaving. I hope to get more pictures at the pool, its been raining a lot here lately. Jessica loves swimming and Allison loves splashing.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Visitors
Nathan, Kathryn and Paw Paw came over for a visit on Sunday. We were so happy to see them. Jessica has been saying, "I miss Nathan" and, sometimes she'll even throw in an, "I miss Kathryn". I had the princess tent sent up in the living room and we made a fort in Jessica's bedroom too. As you can see from the pictures and videos, we had a blast, as usual.
We went to the pool today. I snapped a picture of Jess at snack time and one of the girls as we were leaving. I hope to get more pictures at the pool, its been raining a lot here lately. Jessica loves swimming and Allison loves splashing.
We went to the pool today. I snapped a picture of Jess at snack time and one of the girls as we were leaving. I hope to get more pictures at the pool, its been raining a lot here lately. Jessica loves swimming and Allison loves splashing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH Allison crawled in the 2nd video! The videos of the kids playing are so fun to watch, thank you very much. When I want to smile I go to your blog. It's an instant pick-me-up to see my little grandbabies having so much fun. But they are getting so big!! I want to slow it down. Nathan cracks me up, and Kathryn is so sweet.
I watched these videos with Kathryn and she said, "I want to go to Lexi's house." They love it there! And who wouldn't with all that fun stuff?!?
That bunch when they get together are just too cute. I was cracking me up listening to Nathan in the background. Allison sure looked happy. Kathryn and Jessica looked like they were having a blast sliding. Thank you for the update and for making my Wednesday evening.
Post a Comment