People that know Jessica are going to be amazed at this blog post. Yes, I am painting her toe nails and she is sitting still for it! Her cousin Kathryn might not be able to get her to wear high heals but they now share a love of pedicures.
Yellow is Jessica's favorite color... that's why I bought the shirt that I am wearing in the pictures.
Lady pampered Jessica some more by adding sparkels. Here are a couple videos.

2 comments:
You're right we were amazed! She is so cute sitting there, watching so intently while you and lady make her toes pretty! Definitely a first. She looks so sweet with her barrette and her danimal.
That was pretty funny watching the look on her face as she watched her toes getting painted. Would have been hard to believe had I not saw the video !
What a nice Grandma to doll her up like that. Pretty impressive.
Post a Comment