It was dollar movie day at the theater in Chico on Thursday. I figured it would be a good day to introduce Allison to the joys going to the movies. Part of the joy, for me, is eating the delicious popcorn. I think Allison likes the popcorn too. I've realized that it is probably a good thing that Jessica can't sit through a movie, I would get fat from all the popcorn.
The movie we saw was Alvin and the Chipmunks. The girls have been playing chipmunks ever since. Jessica is always Alvin and Allison is Theodore which would make me Simon. If we dress up as chipmunks for Halloween we could stick a name tag on Joe that reads, "Dave". We sat in the handicap aisle, and Jessica used the space to start a break dance routine when the chipmunks put on a concert. The dancing was adorable, I wish I could have gotten a video! We lasted an hour into the movie before the girls went crazy and started disrupting other placid children. It was good timing because we got to call daddy on skype and let him in on the experience. He saw the girls running up and down the hallways outside of the theater and asked why we weren't being asked to leave, ha! The girls made little cots with the booster seats and I knew then that they were probably tired so we went home and they took a nap.
Here's a video of the girls watching the previews.
Here are some cute videos of the girls playing at Meema and Grandad's. Jessica found a pregnant tree frog in her sandbox. It was either pregnant or really fat from eating all the spiders out of the sandbox.
Allison really wasn't into the slimy little frogs, she was busy petting the dogs and giving them water. Allison loves playing with the hose.

2 comments:
I think it's funny how Jessica says "Yes mommy" each time you ask her a question.
Love, Daddy
It's so interesting how Jessica loves all creatures.
Allison looks cute in her fancy dress while playing in the sandbox.
I remember Jessica throwing dog food in Mace's water bowl, like Allison threw stones in the dog's water bowl.
Post a Comment