Tadpoles, I call them polly wogs, are definitely Jessica's thing though. She loves watching their little mouths open and close when she catches them.
Jessica was more into tree climbing than the picnic dinner I packed.
She made it look so fun, Allison had to do it too.
Allison loves corn, Jessica not so much.
We left when Meema spotted a big pile of dog poop right next to the climbing tree.
I've been trying to work out and get fit, since Joe has been doing P90X for the past 5 months. I got some protein shakes to drink after I work out at the gym and Allison found the empty protein shake box sitting by the front door with the other trash and decided that it made the perfect hat.
Bonus Video. The girls are cracking up because I am rolling down the windows. Sometimes it's the little things.

2 comments:
Those girls are going to be very familiar with the animal kingdom after their year in California. They're seeing and petting animals I never saw as a little kid.
Love, Daddy
Those silly things, the windows video was a crack up. Bummer about the playground! That picture of Jessica consoling Allison was precious. Allison's protein shake box hat was pretty funny. Never fails to amaze me the kick kids get out of cardboard.
Post a Comment