These Kids have been Krazy, it's difficult to keep up... and even more challenging to find the time to post a blog. But, a mom's got to do what a mom's got to do. The pool isn't a great bribing tool anymore but we still use it often.
The girls had fun with some new goggles I bought. Here are a few videos.
Caper Acres, after a run.
Here's a cute cuddly video of the girls holding hands while I run.
I made my little girls into puppies one morning before preschool, they were a big hit with the other kids.
Taking a picture on the bench at preschool when I pick them up has become a tradition.
We stopped by Winco and did a little grocery shopping one morning after our run. The girls got to eat chocolate sprinkle doughnuts.
Here's a cute video of Jessica's attempt at jumping rope.
We also visited the Kirshner Wildlife Foundation again last week, here are a few videos from that.
Here are some bonus videos.
Play Ground
Two is a Crowd
Playing at Hooker Oak
Snapping Turtles

3 comments:
I just love watching videos of those two. They're so much more subdued on our Skype sessions and it's fun to see how they really act. I'm amazed at how much stuff Jessica says.
Love, Daddy
The video of the girls holding hands while you are running was very sweet and the video of Jessica jumping rope was really funny.
Those were some really cute videos. I loved the holding hands one. Those two sure keep Mom hopping! Thank you so much for all the videos. I enjoyed them a lot!
Post a Comment