Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Athletic Horizons

We've been going to the gym in Chico, Athletic Horizons, for their open play on Fridays.  I think I prefer the Oroville gym though, less crowded and less rules.  Jessica is anxiously waiting for them to open the floor.  I was anxious because I knew that I would have to run around the whole time keeping my two angels out of trouble and telling them to take turns on the trampolines,  I hate the taking turns rule at this gym.

Jessica is saying "moo" when she puts her head through the cow hole.

 The girls played for about 20 minutes before deciding it was snack time.  But snack time has it's frustrations too.

Snack Time Goes South



I keep telling Allison to "go this way" because there is a rule to only jump one direction on the long trampoline.  Allison has a hard time with that concept, she just wants to dance, but all the kids under 4 have a hard time with that concept.

 Ok, ball pit time, I don't even want to think about how many disgusting things are living in these balls.


.  The Oroville gym doesn't have a ball pit though.

Where's Jessica?
When the "hall monitors" weren't looking I let my girls "share" the trampoline.  They are sisters so they count as one!

Jumping Sisters

Little Boy Disrupts Sister Time

4 comments:

Daddy said...

You can tell Allison really is dancing to the music because when it stops, she stops dancing.

Love, Daddy

Meema said...

Yes when the music stopped she had a very perturbed look on her face! They are so cute together on the trampoline.

M said...

That was sweet Jessi wanted to hold hands with Alli on the trampoline. Too bad Alli wouldn't have it.

James said...

Loved the cheese it tug of war !