We visited Grandpa on Sunday. He had new sparkly outfits for the girls. Allison immediately started twirling her skirt and saying, "I'm Cinderella". Jessica liked the kitty on hers and decided that she would be the girl kitty from "Puss and Boots" for the rest of the morning. Then Grandpa took us to the zoo. The girls favorite thing to do at the zoo is ride the awesome carousel. They like to pick different animals each time.
Jessica was thrilled when we pretended her Praying Mantis was trying to eat Allison.
The Chimps were having their breakfast.
Allison and Jessica were drinking their chocolate milk that I packed for them.
After the zoo we went to Fairytale Town. The girls got face paints on their arms. Jessica got Rafael (the rude ninja turtle) and Allison picked out Spiderman.
It was Allison's first face painting experience and the lady was impressed by how much she was talking. She said most kids her age are barely putting two words together, Alli has been talking in full sentences for months now.
After lunch we went back to Grandpa's house and paddled around in his pool for awhile. Allison was a little upset that her Spiderman got washed off in the pool, she's been talking about it for the past couple days.
Jessica liked the giant squirty thingy and I told her not to squirt the house... so she started squirting me (I was an easy target).
We all had a great time. Next time we will have to go to Chuck E Cheese and Funderland. There are so many fun things to do in Sacramento.

3 comments:
I sure had a great time with those two all day. They are a so much fun to see the wonder that they get out of everything. I was very happy they liked the dresses. I thought that they might like the bling on them. Thank you for the blog honey.
Those girls had an awesome day with Grandpa Jim. They are gonna miss having a nice pool to swim in whenever they want.
Love, Daddy
What a great day! I love the different animals on the carousel!
Post a Comment