We went to Turtle Bay in Redding on Meema's day off. The girls played for over three hours straight and we got to have a very peaceful drive home afterwards.
There are a lot of hands on exhibits at this museum. Jessica had fun packing some saddle bags while Allison cooked us dinner.
Packing Mule and Making Dinner
The best part of Turtle Bay is the Lorikeets. They sell you a nectar cup for a dollar and we spent at least six dollars on nectar. Allison was a little freaked out by the colorful little creatures and Meema got a little Lorikeet poop in her hair (I always wear a hat.). I got some great videos.
Jessica's Lorikeet Experience
Bird on Allison
Allison's Lorikeet Faces
Allison's Lorikeet Faces 2
Here's a bonus video of the girls being cute on a rocking chair at the library.
Library Rockers
And another bonus video of Allison.
Marbles

5 comments:
It is almost as much fun watching the videos as it was being there! I find myself with a big grin on my face.
The world is a better place when I'm sharing it with my granddaughters. :)
I still say Alli was traumatized by the birds! LOL. That was a diamond day. :)
I don't think Allison is quite the animal lover that Jessica is. She looked totally disgusted by all those birds swarming her.
Love, Daddy
Allison was funny with the marbles. She seemed to want to just get them down that hole as quickly as possible. I think Dad is right, Jessica appears to be the animal lover. I thought Allison was smiling for a minute, but it kind of had an agonized quality to it. Thank you for all the great videos and pictures.
What a great blog/videos. Jessica and Allison enjoy two different type of things when they're playing. Shows their individual personalities.
Post a Comment