Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Kitchen

The girls got to open their Christmas presents from Lady and Paw Paw early.  We skyped with Lady and Paw Paw last night.   Jessica didn't know that she had been climbing and sitting on the big present for over a week.  I hid it behind some toy bins and under a sheet per Joe's suggestion.  In this picture Jessica set up her whole cat family for a portrait on top of it.  She is Lambert's mommy lion and the family portrait was all her idea.

Discovering the Present

After the girls went to bed last night I put the kitchen together so they could play with it first thing in the morning.

First Thing in the Morning

Allison seems to have claimed the kitchen for herself and Jessica is ruler of the big box that it came in.  It is a silent treaty they've made.

Little Chef

 When Allison discovered the phone she started making calls.  First to Paw paw...

Calling Paw Paw

Then to Lady.

Calling Lady

5 comments:

Daddy said...

That kitchen looks like it will keep them plenty busy. Thanks Lady and PawPaw for an awesome Christmas gift!

James said...

That isn't just a toy kitchen... it is a designer toy kitchen. What a great gift. I loved watching the videos, the calls to Lady and PawPaw were really cute. Of course the box was a big hit, some things never change. Thank you for the latest blog, made my Friday morning.

Meema said...

That's a great kitchen! I've seen a lot of them lately and they don't come close to that one. I can see the girls having many hours of play - giving Mommy a chance to do other things (maybe... they generally require that she is part of their scenario). Those were the cutest videos!

M said...

Oh my goodness, the blog and videos were great! I hope Jessica will get to enjoy the kitchen once the box gets worn out.

Megan Meissner said...

This is such a cute post. That kitchen and the box it came in are awesome. Those videos were so cute. Nate's heart melted when he listened to Allison's little voice on the phone with Paw-Paw.