We've been having some fun adventures lately and I know how much daddy likes to see videos of his little girls. So, I try to capture as much as I can for him. There are 25 videos on this post so I hope you have a comfortable chair and a snack.
Jessica went back to the dentist for her six month check up. She has the coolest dentist ever. Check out this bubble wall.
There is also a big play room in the the waiting area with lots of toys. My favorite room at her Dentist's is the dark room with couches and the ceiling has colorful twinkling lights.
Here is Jessica getting her teeth cleaned.
She was obsessed with brushing for a few days after the dentist visit (aren't we all). But, seriously, it was like three times a day and I had to start setting time limits on it.
Allison LOVES to sing lately. It doesn't matter where she's at, she will belt it out. She has a variety of songs but my favorite is her "Barbie Song". It kinda goes "Waaaaaaa iiiinaaaaa youuuuu!" and she throws her arms out and head back for the performance of it. Here's a video.
Chuck E Cheese Ice Cream
Jurassic Park Game
The next weekend Grandpa invited us to the Sacramento Zoo's Holiday Celebration. They give the animals presents and feasts. It was pretty cute watching the tigers and anteaters play with their boxes.
Before we left for the zoo the girls played in Grandpa's play room. Allison was all about the princess bed.
Zoo Frog
Allison Dancing at the Zoo.
All the Grandkids
Just Running
I was afraid of the train at the zoo, after the last experience, but I gave it another shot. The girls are sitting on the floor of the train car in this picture.
The cousins had a fun time playing together.
After the zoo the Jim and Kari took their grand kids out for ice cream at Gunther's. Watch the chaos as we wait for the ice cream... and then the still silence once we get it, too funny.
Gunther's Ice cream 2
Jessica pretended she was a dancing water drop for a couple days.
Dancing Waters
The girls traded capes for an afternoon.
Our apartments had a Christmas party complete with a horse drawn carriage ride. It was too dark to get a picture or video on the carriage ride but I did manage to get some more footage of another awkward Santa encounter with Jessica.
Another Awkward Santa
Allison is still scared of Santa, that's why I'm in the picture. But, at Meema's house the other day, Allison put the Santa hat on and started asking everyone, "What do you want for Christmas?" It was really cute.
Grandad's got big ambitions to make a tree fort in this old oak tree on his property.
Grandad's Future Treehouse
It's funny how Porter and Jessica are both digging in the garden in this video.
Garden Diggers
Jessica fed Porter so many marshmallows that he started burying them in the garden for later!
Roasting Marshmallows
Last Thursday night we took Grandad on a Christmas Lights viewing adventure. Look at this cool house we found, complete with a train ride!
Santa Express

4 comments:
What busy little girls (and mommy!). They have so many great experiences! Lexi, you are a great videographer. The little electric train is so cute!
You have squeezed so many fun things in for them with all their loved ones. I love the pics with Aunt Lins.
Wow, where do I begin? That was the mother of all blogs and I loved it. I was so proud watching Jessica in the dentist chair. She was so good! The awkward Santa photo was good too. Allison cracks me up how she's always dancing. Now she just has to work on her coordination. Pretty much every video ends with her falling or bumping into something! Thanks for the great videos!
Love, Daddy
Joe is right, the blog is wonderful!
Jessica was a real trooper at the dentist and Allison is so funny performing for Jessica and Aunt Lindsay. Every video was great!
That was a great blog to end a Monday evening with. What a good girl at the dentist. I loved all the videos. It was so nice to be able to see those two beautiful girls two weekends in a row. I was cracking up with those two in the princess bed. That tree looks like a perfect tree house tree. Every child needs a good tree house. Glad they have a good tree for it. Allison in concert was great. Thank you for the wonderful blog. I completely enjoyed it and it made my Monday. Cannot wait to see those two tomorrow at Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment