Here is the view from our seats.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Rampage
Joe took me to my first ever hockey game. The San Antonio Rampage went up against the Manitoba Moose. Here is a picture of Joe in front of the AT&T Center where the game was held.

Here is the view from our seats.
Here is another view from our seats. I really enjoyed it when fights broke out on our end because I could see really well. Helmets would fly, hockey sticks would find the most vulnerable places and the crowd would get crazy. Hockey is one of the more interesting sports, IMO.
Here we are in our seats. Our little baby girl is being protected from any flying objects (hockey pucks) by the purse.
Earlier in the day we went to Sports Academy and found this stationary bike on sale... originally $139 on sale for $79 and then when we got to the checkout it rang up for $54! Yay for me. I am going to ride it when we watch Survivor on days I didn't make it to the gym.
That's all for now, we love ya'll.
Here is the view from our seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good thinking with the purse. You guys better be taking care of my other baby girl!
Very cool! I love Hockey games. Very fun! We'll be in SD again this year for St. Patrick's Day and have tickets to see the Rapid City Rush on St. Patty's Day! Good thinking on the "purse puck blocker"!! And fabulous steal on the stationary bike!
Watch out for that "ya'll". It'll sneak up and take hold!!
Love you Sweetie!
Molly j.
The purse is rather small but better than nothing...
What about the crowds trampling you? (Oh yeah, that's soccer). Hee hee. Future excursions might call for full body armor (no I am not kidding). The best defense is a good offense!
Just reading about your steal on the bike gave me a retail rush. Nothing like a great bargain to get the good endorphins flowing!
Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment