Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Allison's First Bath

I celebrated Allison's cord falling off by filling up the whale tub and giving her her very first real bath. She was startled at first, and I thought we were going to have a crier, but the warm turtle cover soothed her. The water beaded up on her little oily head and it made her look even more beautiful, if that's possible.Finishing touches: butt scrub.Here are a couple videos of the bath.




After the bath Allison had some tummy time.


Here's a video of tummy time.




Here's a picture of Allison posing with the flowers that Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari got her. Jessica is dying to get her hands on these!

Jessica seems to be pretty fond of her little sister.She brings Allison her toys and tries to read to her.Supervised snuggling is another way she bonds with her little sister.


Speaking of bonding, here are a couple videos of me bonding with my littlest girl.

Allison is very alert and she looks deep into your soul as if she is trying to talk to you with her mind... my little Jedi.



And here's daddy bonding with both of his girls.

Jessi being a goofball.

3 comments:

Meema said...

Amazing blog! Alli is so darn cute, I can't wait to see her! Great pics and videos. Jessi looks so funny on that shelf. And you all look so happy!
I love the videos of Alli. She is so happy gazing up at you. It looks to me like she is smiling! I know that's supposed to be impossible but that's what it looks like!
Another little girl who's not too fond of tummy time.
Thank you for another precious peek into your lives. I eat it up.

James said...

I loved the new blog. She looks like she is going to be a water lover too. Jessica looks so cute putting her head on her sister. That shot of her on the shelf is great. Allison looked like that bath was pretty relaxing. She looks pretty content. Thank you so much for all the new pictures and videos. Made my tuesday evening.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. The picture of Jessica on the shelf is priceless. I'm sure she'll enjoy seeing that when she's about 15 years old!!!

Love,
Aunt Ruth