Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ellis Lake

Ellis Lake is a giant pond (1.2 mile circumference) in Marysville. It is home to a plethora of birds, including ducks and geese. Most of the birds are friendly... I mean hungry... hee hee. Jessica had the time of her life feeding them dollar store bread. As you can see, she also fed herself some of the duck bread. I was more afraid of the big hissy ones than she was. When they hissed at her she just smiled really big and hissed back, crazy girl.









3 comments:

Meema said...

OH MY GOSH those are such awesome videos! I watched them over and over, had me laughing out loud. People complain about the ducks and geese chasing them but Jessi turned the tables on them! She is so cute I can't stand it.

James said...

She has no fear of no stinking geese! I was cracking up watching her chase those things around. They didn't know how to deal with her in their face approach. She sure got a kick out of those ducks and geese. Jessica wont suffer from the terrible geese stalking that I put her poor mother through.

Haggerty Hacienda said...

Yeah, I am still afraid of those ducks/geese dad. Thanks for throwing all that bread at my feet the first time you took me. It didn't seem to phase Jess though.