We had a very full week with Grandpa while we were in California. I couldn't fit all the pictures comfortably on one blog so I split it up. Here are some of the miscellaneous pictures we got.Jessica insisted on swinging in the baby swing too. One morning she watched a full hour of Sesame Street while she swung.













3 comments:
I love it! Jessica is hilarious with how content she is in the swing. Not a care in the world!
Such cute pictures! Jessi is so sweet in the swing, she's still a little baby herself. They are so cute together! It looks bathtime was a lot of fun.
I just started laughing as soon as I turned on that video. I couldn't get over how much she seemed to like that. Of course, I don't think it compared to the duck pond experience. I sure had fun watching both of their expressions and antics. I really liked the pictures. Thank you so much for all the new blog activity. It was a nice distraction tonight to come home and check out all the new posts. Thanks again for all your effort. It is really appreciated.
Dad
Post a Comment