Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Steph and Hannah

My BFF, Stephanie, drove over to spend a few hours with us. I had her meet us at Ellis Lake because I thought Hannah would enjoy feeding the ducks. Hannah has changed so much since I last saw her. It reminds me that time is short and my little girls are going to be all grown up before I know it. Hannah sure is becoming a delightful young lady. After we fed some rather ugly ducks and very aggressive Canadian geese we found a neat little park in Yuba City and let the girls play for awhile. Hannah fit in the baby swing, hee hee. Jessica thought that was great, a friend to swing with.




2 comments:

Meema said...

It was cold that day! I remember Allison and I being warm and cozy in the car for the last part. :)
Hannah is a delight!

James said...

Hannah has sure grown a lot. She looks so much like Steph ! I am glad you all got to visit. Wow, they do grow up so fast.....